Identifying and managing risk is an essential part of doing business.
Organizations that successfully manage their risks are better able support their stakeholders. At LW Consulting, Inc., we leverage our expertise and assist our clients with a disciplined approach to regulatory compliance auditing, compliance monitoring, gap analysis, and corrective action plan development and implementation. Prioritizing and implementing compliance risk controls enables our clients to focus on achieving their strategic objectives.
Regulatory and Compliance Services
- Serving as an Independent Review Auditor for providers under a Corporate Integrity Agreement
- Serving as an Independent Monitor
- Compliance Program Assessment & Gap Analysis
- Compliance Plan Development
- Compliance Advisory Consulting & Auditing
- New Company Start-Up & Enrollment Consulting
- Denials & Appeals support
- Clinical Documentation Coding & Billing Audits Across the Healthcare Continuum
- ChartVerify® Software – Cloud-Based documentation audit solution
- Mock Survey, Survey Response, & Infection Preventionist Consulting
- Clinical Lab Mock Survey & Audit
- HIPAA Consulting Services
- LWEnsCheck™ Exclusions Software – OIG Exclusions Compliance Checks
Thought Leadership from LWCI
OSHA Fines: Non Compliance with the Emergency Temporary Standard in Senior Living
(click to enlarge)
Need more info? We can help.